Develop: Research Paper
Evaluation Title: Research Paper Draft
The first draft is designed from the outline submitted on the Unit 6 Discussion Board. Please review peer comments and feedback as you write the paper. Consider the information presented in Unit 6.
- The completed paper will be formatted in APA and include:
- A title page in APA format
- An abstract in APA format
- 8-10 pages of researched content.
- Introduction that includes: statement of the problem, definition of terms, claim statement significance of the study, thesis
- Body of the paper that includes: background for the research, presentation and analysis of the data, discussion of the research and data
- Conclusion statement: analytical summary, thesis reworded, recommendations
- A Reference Page(s) in APA format
- Provide in-text citations in APA format
Submit the draft research paper along with the draft literature review.